VULCAN SAE 15W 40,API CI-4
- For high-speed, four-stroke engines designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards
- Formulated to sustain engine durability where exhaust gas vecirculates
- Exceeds API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, ACEA E5, E3, MB 228.3, Volvo VDS-3, GM Allison C-4 etc.
- Truck, bus, off-road equipment, new generation European, Japanese and American diesel engines that require premium performance oil
- High performance for high speed, heavy duty and continuous long driving.
- Offers excellent engine protection and cleaning power
- Longer drain intervals, oil and fuel economy and cost saving
|Test Items||Unit||Test Method||Result|
|Density, at 30°C||kg/liter||ASTM D 4052||0.8735|
|Kinematic Viscosity||cSt@100°C||ASTM D 445||15.03|
|Viscosity index||–||ASTM D 2270||Min.125|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D 92||Min. 210|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D 97||-27|
|Total Base Number||mg KOH/g||ASTM D 2896||Min. 11|
|Cold Cranking Simulator||cP@-20°C||ASTM D 5293||5950|
The information contained in this documents is indicative only and not legally bindingfor RC Grease & Lubricants. The listed products are subject to availability and / or change. Reserves the right to modify the information in case of any changes, including withdrawal,with regard to any of its products or any elements thereof. For further information, please also refer to our Product Data Sheets and the Material Safety Data Sheets.